Saturday, August 7, 2010

She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, she's a Lady.



Earlier I took these photos because I couldn't get over how much attitude Sophia had today. I was interupting her nap and couldn't help but crack up at her crazy expressions. Packing with her around makes everything much easier, and we seem to get more done. Jason and I cleared out his office today. Seeing the room empty was pretty sad, but we sat in there for a while and talked about the past two years. We have eight more days until we move and there is so much left to do. More packing, paint touch ups, cleaning, finding a couch and buying a bed. Though for whatever reason I refuse to stress out over it. Everything will get done, and I'll be able to start new. I plan on accomplishing a lot in the next few months.








No comments:

Post a Comment